has tagged me to write 6 random facts about myself. La Gringa in Honduras got me on this a couple of years ago, so this one will be different - simpler:
- I love Latin American dancing and I just wish my old knees would allow me to learn the salsa.
- My favourite occupation is flopping out with a good book
- I miss Springtime in England so visit English gardening blogs instead
- My little weakness is pastries, but they don't like me
- I still miss my dog, Sheba, who died 12 years ago.
- I keep a journal of memorable sayings, poems, extracts from books.
On the garden front, we're harvesting our cherry tomatoes and damsons...delish. But all the apricots, nectarines and peaches have been got at by a little black beetle and I'm doing what I can to salvage edible bits.
It's been very hot for June and many of the plants are wilting, while others are revelling in it, unlike me as I feel like a beached whale!