THEME FOR A MEME:
La Gringa has a lot
Read her 5 things you don’t know about her and you’ll see why I’m deviating from the usual garden blogging……
People I have been:
- I was a Bohemian in the 1950s, hanging out in 100 Jazz Club in London,listening
toHumphrey Lyttleton, Chris Barber, Cy Laurie.
- a prissy twinset and pearls-type in the 1960s in the
- a hippy-dippy Uni. Student in the 1970s
- a kaftan clad bejewelled fashion plate in the
Middle Eastin the 1980s
- a menopausal lady-in-black in the 1990s
- and now, my coming of age – a happy, wellie-boot shod, mattock- wielding, peasant gardener.
Here’s the thing about handing the baton on: if you ask permission first, you probably won’t get it! Just hope I don’t make any enemies. You could send me rude comments.